Friday, August 14, 2009

Attack Of The Baby Elephant

A few weeks ago we went to The Pittsburgh Zoo. We had a great time and we especially enjoyed the Elephants! We happened to be there in the early afternoon when the habitats were being cleaned, and the following movie was the cutest thing we have ever seen! I could just stand there all day and watch this adorable little elephant!
The man being chased was actually there making sure the elephants didn't get near two girl workers who were cleaning the habitat. He pushed on one of the adult elephants and guided him away from the two workers, and apparently the baby didn't like that at all...and this was what happened! (If you want to hear the baby elephant making noise, be sure to turn off my music player on the right hand side of my blog)!

Here are some additional photos!


Isn't nature AMAZING!

2 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

OMGoodness! I don't think I'd like being chased by an elephant at any age LOL That baby was indeed upset. Too cool that you got it on film, so to speak. :)

Kim said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway contest. It was nice to meet you.