Saturday, March 13, 2010

Finally!

I finally got to see the movie "Hachiko-A Dog's Story" last night! YAY! I'm so mad that it never went to theaters, because it is such a great movie! I went over to my friend Cyndie's house and watched it with my other friend Stephanie! We had such a great time! It was a total tear jerker, I think Cyndie went through 12 or 16 kleenex! lol

Here I am before going over to Cyndie's house. I have the movie and box of tissues ready! It's funny because when I called Cyndie and asked her if she needed me to bring anything, she said to just bring kleenex! I thought she was serious, and showed up at her front door with a big box! lol She was only joking! But they were of good use....I cried while clutching her little chihuahua Annie! Annie was a trooper and sat on my lap during the entire movie! Thank you Cyndie for movie night! And thank you for the awesome refreshments and dogs for support!

If you are an animal lover, you must rent this movie! It's totally worth it! It's an all around wonderful family movie with no foul language or violence! It's great!

I live a couple miles from a train station and every night I hear the faint sound of the train...just like in the movie. Now every time I hear it I'll tear up and think of Hachiko! :)

On another note, my husband and I had a little date night tonight and went to see the movie "Brooklyn's Finest" also starring Richard Gere (of course)! The movie was filled with foul language and horrible gory violence. Definitely not a good movie, and my husband and I absolutely hated it! I had my eyes closed for probably half of the movie! Definitely not a good thing! Although Richard Gere was absolutely hot in this movie (as usual)! I think the more he ages, the hotter he gets! ;)

But that's about it for my weekend! Have you watched "Hachiko?" Let me know what you think about it once you do!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

RA, love the post about the movie - too funny you had your eyes closed during the other because that's EXACTLY what I do and I just posted on your FB wall something to that effect. I can't wait to see the movie but I'm waiting 2 more weeks .. i will tell you what I think - the kleenex story is funny and you look fabulous.

cyndie said...

Oh my Ruth Ann we had a great time didn't we! I still get all mushy when I hold Dixie and love on her. I think about Hatchiko I wonder if she would be so devoted. Well she did scare away a couple of kids that were fighting in front of our house last night..My Hero. Stephanie and I watched Beaches
and we used another half of a box of kleenex..good thing you brought some. We should do the movie nite again.

Kristin - The Goat said...

I"m so glad that you got to see that movie with your friends. I think I cried just seeing the trailer!