Sunday, November 14, 2010

I've been a busy, busy girl!

I have to apologize once again for the lacking of blog posts! But....I've been a busy, busy girl lately! Between the boys and photography...it's been crazy! Last weekend I was hired to photograph a wedding and I spent part of this past week editing and organizing the photos. And yesterday I took Christmas photos of a cute little girl, so I'm currently working on those! 

My husband was "watching" the boys while I was at that wedding and Alex had an accident. I say "watching" in parentheses because we all know the quality of childcare when a man is watching the kids! lol Anway, as the boys were jumping up and down on the couch, Alex banged his eye off of the back of Ben's head! A few days later he got quite the shiner!

This wasn't the worst of it. The bruise got much worse over the proceeding days. Thankfully it is returning to normal! Poor kid! If you knew Alex and his personality, this wouldn't surprise you! He is an accident waiting to happen! lol
 As I mentioned, I photographed a wedding last weekend! It was AMAZING! And it sure helps when the couple is gorgeous! I had a total blast! Here are a couple of my favorite shots!
 The place where I photographed these was at this religious place called "Mt. Macrina." It is only about 15 minutes from my house and I never knew how beautiful it was there! Unfortunately I only had about 10 minutes to photograph the couple there, so I wish I had a little more time. And I wish I knew about this place at the beginning of Fall because I would have loved to have photographed my boys there! Oh well, there's always the Spring!
 Lastly, mama got a new pair of shoes! :)

I have been wanting these for a couple of years now and finally broke down and bought them! I knew a couple of people who has them and loves them. One of the groomsman at the wedding had them as well, and it gave me the push to buy a pair! They are supposed to be wonderful if you have knee and back pain. I'll let you know what I think about them!

I don't know what is scarier...the shoes, the striped socks, the striped pants, or my unshaven legs! lol With two boys, if I can shave once a week that is a luxury! lol :)
Oh and I would like to mention that I have a poll on the right side of my page. I need a little feedback. Would you like me to continue doing my Richard Gere "Movie Mondays?" I just feel like it's something that nobody really reads. Let me know what you think!

1 comment:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Those shoes are pretty freaky and so are all the stripes :) but I couldn't tell you hadn't shaved haha!

I do read your Movie Mondays, but it's hard for me to say anything about movies. I either like them or I don't LOL But I love your RG hotness scale for the movies. That always always makes me laugh.

You'll get back to that spot to do photos again, it's a great space! Lovely wedding photos, Ruth Ann, just lovely!

Kristin - The Goat