Thursday, June 16, 2011

Beach-Day 1

Hello! This is our first full day at the beach! Oh how I've missed this place! No other campground has been the same ever since the first time we came here last year! We're at Castaways Campground in Berlin Maryland! It's in between Ocean City and Asseateague Island!

Today we spent the whole day at the campground. They have a bunch of organized activities for the boys so they were happy staying here for the day! Tomorrow we plan to go into the town of Berlin! I blogged about this town last year. It's where the movie "Runaway Bride" was filmed! That blog post happens to be one of the most read posts of mine ever! Not sure why, but it's a wonderful town and I could only dream of living there!

Here are some highlights from Day 1.

The boys really had fun playing on this inflatable bouncy thing out on the water. They said they were playing "Wipeout!" lol
 Here is Ben, his friend, and Chris walking out in the middle of the water on a sandbar!
 Me and Alex!
 Me and Chris.
 I love this photo because it wasn't taken in the way that it actually turned out. I was taking a photo of the seagull, but if you enlarge the photo or just glance at the specs on the bottom, it's Ben and Chris out on the water walking on a sandbar!
 I had so much fun painting on the beach! What a wonderful way to pass the afternoon! I absolutely LOVE how fast my watercolor paint dried!
 The boys having a blast playing in the sand!
Tomorrow should be a fun day! Like I said, we plan on going into the town of Berlin to the Farmer's Market. We're going to eat lunch at Rayne's Reef (YUM), and then we are going to Asseateague Island! I cannot wait to collect sea shells! Have a wonderful night!

No comments: