Hi everyone! Kasey over at All That Is Good has started a weekly activity that I thought would be fun!
Every Monday will be different, so today's activity is: List 10 random things about yourself that people might not know or you just want to share.
Here it goes:
1. I collect gnomes! As much as that is against the way I want my home to look...I cannot resist their cute little faces!
2. I am addicted to playing Yahtzee on my Ipod. I can lay in bed at night and literally play for two hours!
3. I'm left handed, but can do most anything with either hand.
4. I can pick up anything (even coins) with my toes. Why bend over when your feet can do the work.
5. I'm the youngest of four children. My brother is about 8 years older than me and my sisters about 12 & 13 years older. I never felt like I ever have belonged in the family...and to this day I still feel unwanted and like an outsider.
6. I have LOVED Richard Gere for many, many years. Because of this, I think it has led to my attraction to much older men! My husband is 14 years older than me! ;)
7. No matter how successful I am in life or what I accomplish, I'm never happy with myself!
8. I played ice hockey for about 3 years when I was in High School.
9. I had severe Postpartum Depression with my first child. I have always been depressed...it's something that I think I'll live with forever! To me being depressed is normal.
10. If you met me you would think that I was bitchy...most people do. I never smile or show happy emotions (refer to #9)....I'm actually a nice, caring, and compassionate person...most people don't see that because they cannot get past my serious look. Then on the other hand because of this...when I joke around- most people take me serious! lol It's quite ironic!
Happy Monday everyone! Thanks goodness it's almost Tuesday!