This past week I decided to interview my oldest son Benjamin. At three-years-old he has a wonderful personality full of imagination and humor! I really got a kick out of what he had to say, so I thought I'd share it with you!
1. What is something mom always says to you?
2. What makes mom happy?
When I make funny faces.
3. What makes mom sad?
Breaking Cups. (I guess I must have broken a cup at one point in time and he thought it upset me).
4. How does mom make you laugh?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Like Rory the Racing Car. (It's one of his favorite cartoons)
6. How old is your mom?
89! (And I thought I looked young for my age)! lol
7. How tall is your mom?
This tall (he held his hands apart as a measurement). I asked how big is that? And he said "that's big!"
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Projects. (He's referring to the craft projects we do daily).
9. What does mom do when you're not around?
10. If you mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is mom really good at?
Making apples. (It was a craft project we did last week).
12. What is mom not very good at?
Making bunnies. (It was a cotton ball craft project we did last week. I thought it was cute, but apprently he did not)! lol
13. What does you mom do for her job?
Gas cars up.
14. What is mom's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Driving cars. (Like most men, he's car obsessed)!
16. How do you know mom loves you?
Gives me kisses and hugs!
Too cute! Make sure you get the chance to interview a little one! It'll really make your day!