Here are the rules for the tag:
1. Post a picture of whatever bag you have today - not last weekend when you and your hubby went out to that fabulous restaurant. No cheating!!!
2. Tell us how much it cost. This is a no-judgment zone -- there will be no ridiculing or eye rolling here. And, if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, I'd love to hear it.
3. Now tag some fellow bloggers and link back to this post so people know why you are posting pictures of your bag.
Here's the Bag:
This is probably my favorite purse! I purchased it about a year and a half ago when I got my first job after college! It's a Kathy Van Zeeland. It cost around $85. I normally wouldn't pay this much for a purse, but I fell in love with it, and it was my treat to myself for my first after college job. Had I known that I was going to quit to be a stay at home mom, I never would have purchased it! Here are the goods:
- My "Hope" infallible lipstick by L'Oreal.
- 2 shades of pink lipgloss by NYX...I just love their products!
- Chapstick in peppermint flavor!
- A Mary Kay black little holder thingy that holds my lipgloss and credit cards.
- My hot pink camera case for my new camera!
- A zebra printed cosmetic bag.
- Pink Sugar perfume! I just love it! It smells like a mix of cotton candy, sugar, vanilla...it's soo yummy!
- Ice Cubes raspberry chewing gum. Bought it cause it's PINK!
- Motrin (with two kids, I get lots of headaches!) lol
- Hand sanitizer.
- A Sutter Home wine cork from our Valentine's dinner. When we have a special occassion and we drink wine or champagne I save the cork. On the cork I write the date and special occassion. I keep the corks in a glass jar as memories!
- Pink Sugar hand lotion. I buy lotion off of Etsy. "Moon Struck Magic" lotion is the best! She's from NYC and her lotions are soo reasonably priced and sooo wonderful! It's like totally pampering yourself! And the scents last forever! I also LOVE her coconut lotion, it smells like Hawaiin Tropic and I get compliments everytime I wear it!
- A gift card for Petsmart.
So, there you have it...a peek into my world. Now, there are a few I'd like to peek into. Let me know if you play along:
Kristin: "the goat". Her blog is one of my favorites! I laugh almost everytime that I read it! She is soo funny and is one of the most caring people out there in blogland!
Rambling Girl: She also has an amazing blog and she is just soo nice! She has the cutest little daughter too! It makes me wish that I had a girl!
Mystery History Girl at "Morning Glories and Moonflowers." She has a wonderful blog and is a very talented jewelry maker! I am lucky enough to own one of her beautiful bracelets! She's such a sweetie!
Hugs, Ruth Ann