Sunday, February 1, 2009

Our New Arrival!

Today we finally got to pick up the new addition to our home!You'll have to be patient with me...I have a ton of photos to share with you from our day today!

Isn't she the sweetest thing? She absolutely LOVES playing outside in her big backyard! Look at her run!The boys just love her...and she absolutely LOVES the boys! As soon as she got to meet them she jumped all over them and gave them tons of kisses! They sure like giving her kisses too!

Here's Ben giving her a kiss!Alex just had to kiss her too! She's just soo lovable, you can't help it!

And I just love this photo!She is such a good little eater! Man she can really eat, and she drinks a lot of water too! Right now she is the size of my little dog Allie...but not for long! Here's Allie is getting acquainted with her... Doesn't she look sad in this photo? I know she misses her wonderful family! Hopefully in the next few days she begin to love us too!Right now we're undecided about a name. We like either Dixie or Daisy? We were planning on naming her Dixie...but the name just doesn't seem to fit? My husband likes Daisy...and my oldest son wants to call her either "Butterball" or "Rose Bud" (from the Air Buddies movie)! I like Grace or Gracie. Choosing a name seems to be harder than picking out a name for a baby! Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm going to "girl her up" tomorrow and put a pretty bow in her hair...I'll make sure to share a photo.
In the meantime...The Steelers WON! Wooohooo! It was a great game! And tomorrow is Groundhog's Day! I wish I was up there to celebrate! Tomorrow I'm going to share Groundhog Day memories! lol
Hugs,
Ruth Ann

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH RUTH ANN, WHAT A BEEAAUUTIFUL NEW BABY GIRL. I JUST COULDN'T WAIT TO SEE THE PICS. GREAT CHOICE. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU ALL.WHAT EVER YOU NAME HER SHE WILL BE A GREAT ADDITION TO YOUR ALREADY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY. I CAN ALREADY FEEL THE LOVE! I AM SURE YOU ALL WILL HAVE LOADS OF FUN.

Kelli said...

I'm not a huge dog fan, but what a sweet looking dog! Have fun with her.
Your joke made me laugh out loud just so you know. The dip was just OK last night for some reason. I have the recipe on my blog if you want it.

Betsy said...

We have a golden mix. We love her. She is SO good with the boys.

Darlene said...

Awwwww she is so gorgeous! She won't be missing her "other" family for long. I can see your boys LOVE her to death already. You get so attached so quickly to new little pets.

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oooooh, look at the puppy! I love her already (aaaacho! lol) I name my pets with the letter M for some reason. Mocha is sitting next to me right now -- and I've had a Maggie and a Maypo (named after a cereal)

but I've also had Captain (girl) & Tennielle (girl), fluffalufogus & licky - all cats I had as a kid. Although Captain lived to be 21. I loved her name.

My sister named her daughter Zora - but I always wanted to name my next animal Zora - Ill pass that name on to you if you'd like it LOL since I won't be able to use it anymore :)

I had a friend with a race horse - they named it "Turn the Page" but nicknamed it "Flip" - I thought that was so clever!

Have a great time with the puppy!!

Georgia Girl said...

Ruth Ann..she is a cutie...I like Dixie!Love the pics.

Sorry I thought I left you my email address...bethlowman@bellsouth.net

TupeloLove said...

SO CUTE!!!! I love dogs, and Golden Retrievers are awesome. I love the name Grace, but some other ideas could be Abby, Chloe, or Ellie! All cute!

Glad to see more Steelers fans!

Unknown said...

Cute puppy!