Friday, August 27, 2010

POTD-Tricycle & Summer Memories

Here is a photo of my youngest son Alexander...riding his tricycle on one of our camping trips! This photo was taken at my parent's camp, and my boys love going there every summer!

This is probably the last summer that they will have their camp. My parents are thinking of selling it. I am so thankful that my boys went their every summer so they have these wonderful memories as I did as a little girl. This was my thirty-second year of going there! It is such a wonderful relaxing place!

In a few years, once I start my career, I am hoping to get my own cabin so we have a place to go to and make our very own summer memories! :)

1 comment:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh, that's a great photo!!! My family never had a destination like that when I was growing up. We went to Nebraska every other year to see my grandparents but that was it.

Kristin - The Goat