Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Richard Gere!

If you read my blog at all you know I am totally obsessed with Richard Gere! Can you blame me...he is absolutely GORGEOUS! Yum! Anyway today is his 61st birthday! And seriously I think he is cuter than EVER! :)

I say it a million times...he just keeps getting better with age!
And seriously...hot...huh?! To me he is the sexiest man alive (second to my husband of course)!
I wanted to send RG a gift for his birthday, but apparently you cannot send yourself through the mail! That makes me sooo sad! :(
And plus I think it would take a little more than just three stamps to mail myself! ;) And a lot more bubble wrap! So I guess he'll have to come to my house if he wants his gift! ;)

4 comments:

Kristin - The Goat said...

Oh Ruth Ann, you are so funny!! What a great birthday present you prepared for RG. He should be so lucky to meet you someday - but thankfully you have the sexiest man alive as your husband!!

Kristin - The Goat

Ruth Ann said...

I am actually afraid to meet him some day! I'll end up being like one of those girls from the Beatle's craze in the 60's the ones that cry and faint! lol I always made fun of crazy fans like that, but that would be me! lol

Kristin - The Goat said...

I think you'd be able to compose yourself LOL

Anonymous said...

That is really cute! It made me laugh!! I showed my husband. He smiled.
-Lisa