Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I'm Sick!

I have been sick for the past few days! All I have been doing is lying in bed watching scary movies and snuggling with my dog Allie! Photo evidence is below! This has been my view lately, since I spend the majority of the day in bed!


I am postponing "Movie Monday" until next week. Even though Richard Gere movies are what makes me feel better when I am ill, my brain is too foggy to review any new movies. I'll have to go to my standby feel good movies like: Nights in Rodanthe, Pretty Woman, and Runaway Bride!

A girl cannot watch enough Richard Gere movies! RG to me is like Vitamin C! ;)

Anyway I am in need of some Vitamin C, so I'll probably spend tomorrow in bed watching some of my favorite movies while I recover!

More posts to come in the next few days!

No comments: